1. You acknowledge and accept that SCISP’s web server automatically collects Your IP address when You visit the Website and that SCISP may use Your IP address to help diagnose problems with the center’s server and to compile statistics on Website usage.
2. SCISP will treat Your personal information as confidential and will only disclose it for the following purposes:
- where the personal information is given to SCISP for that purpose, evaluating that personal information given against present or future employment opportunities within the center or any of its affiliated companies;
- to administer this Website;
- for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to You;
- to notify You of products, special offers or competitions that may be of interest to You; or
- to disclose to affiliated companies and other relevant third parties, who may contact You about their products or services
- that may be of interest to You.
3. While the center will try to make sure that the Website is secure, SCISP cannot guarantee the security of any information that You supply to the Website.