Alternating between Saudi Arabia and U.S. this year’s Forum will be hosted in New York City.
- 6 members in the Executive Board with 2 Co-Chairs, 1 from Saudi Arabia and 1 from the U.S.
- 4 business leaders as trustees to support.
- One-time nomination process for first Executive Board – Co-Chairs to nominate three trustees to reflect Executive Board's purpose and role.
- On an ongoing basis, Executive Board members elected by Governance Committee, 2 members elected every 4 years.
- Presence and operating capabilities in each country to organize Forum
- Saudi Center for International Strategic Partnerships to incubate Secretariat for first two cycles
- Air Products
- Ares Management
- Baker Hughes
- Bank of New York Mellon
- BlackRock, Inc.
- General Atlantic
- General Dynamics LS
- Hess Corporation
- Industry Capital
- JPMorgan Chase
- KKR & Co.
- M. Klein & Company
- Morgan Stanley
- Motiva Enterprises Nabors
- National Oil Varco (NOV) NYSE
- Oak Hill Advisors
- Pegasus Capital
- Advisors Raytheon
- Ripplewood Advisors
- Senator Investment Group
- The Blackstone Group L.P.
- The Carlyle Group LP
- The Greenbrier Companies
- The KeyW
- Vista Equity Partners
Role of Public-Private Partnership in Driving Economic Growth
The Road Ahead for Saudi's Emerging Sectors
Ensuring Long-term Financial Security and Stability
Enablers and Reforms to Tackle Future Challenges
Vision 2030 supports growth opportunities around 4 key pillars for a thriving economy
LEVERAGING UNIQUE POSITION
- Integrating regionally and internationally
- Supporting national companies
- Capitalizing on advantages of resource base and geography
- Boosting productive businesses and small enterprises
- Attracting the talent and capability needed
- Developing capabilities through partnerships
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Improving business environment
- Establishing special zones
- Increasing competitiveness
INVESTING FOR THE LONG TERM
- Privatizing government services
- Maximizing investment capabilities
- Launching and investing into promising sectors